Golf Course Dress Code for Women and Men
- Slacks or trousers
- Skorts or shorts
- Bermuda-style shorts
- Golf shirts with collars
- Turtle-necks and mock-turtles
- Collarless golf shirts
- Sleeveless shirts with collars
- No “Cut offs”
- No shorts or skorts to fall above mid-thigh
Garland Rain Check Policy
- If a golfer has played less than 5 holes, they receive an 18 hole rain check.
- If a golfer has completed five (5) to thirteen (13) holes they receive a 9 hole rain check.
- If a golfer has completed fourteen (14), or more holes they do not receive a rain check.
- Refunds for rounds are not offered due to rain, only rain checks.
- If a golfer starts out while it is raining, no rain check will be given.
- Rain checks are valid for up to one year.
9 Hole Play
The layout of all four of our championship golf courses does not allow the golfer to finish near the golf shop after completing just 9 holes. For this reason we do not offer a 9 hole rate.
To provide an enjoyable pace of play for all, we require all players to use golf carts. Carts are included in the greens fees. We do not allow walking on any of our four championship courses.
No more than two passengers are allowed per cart. The driver of the cart must be 16 years of age or older, with a valid drivers license. For guests not golfing that wish to accompany golfers on the golf course, a rider fee of $30 will apply.
We can accommodate any size group of golfers. However, we limit players to a maximum of 4 guests per tee time. A group of 5 would be booked as a threesome and a twosome and they might be paired with another guest to fill out the foursome.