December 28 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Open: To the public and guests
Cost: Complimentary Items: Sledding Hill, Fish Camp, Movie, Turkey Bowling, & Cross Country Ski Passes
Available Items: Ski Rental $15.00, Crafts $5 and under, Cookie Decorating $1, Snow Cones $2, Sleigh Rides $10 per person, Concessions and Cash Bar available at Fish Camp, Antler’s Bar & Grill features plus full menu available.
Winter family fun! Join us Dec 28th & 29th from 10am – 4pm for an amazing weekend! There will be Sledding, Sleigh Rides, Fish Camp, an Indoor Movie, Turkey Bowling, and Concessions. This is a classic Northern Michigan style adventure and fun for all ages.
- Sledding Hill- Located on Reflections #1, bring your own sled or limited rentals available.
- Turkey Bowling-Located on Fountains #18 pond.
- Indoor Short Film- We would show a 30 minute film on the hour in Tannins (Times- 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm)
- Crafts- Located in Tamarack Dining Room. Prices will vary depending on the craft chosen for purchase.
- Sleigh rides-Available every half hour, Adults & Kids $10 per person
- Fish Camp- Ski, Hike, or Ride Out to Fish Camp
**All winter activities will be available depending on snow and ice conditions.