At the end of a fine day’s golf, there is nothing better than a relaxing cocktail in the rustic ambience of our Antlers Bar & Grill or the casual outdoor fun of our Tiki Bar. Back that up with a succulent steak, some zesty pasta or perhaps you’d prefer a rack of fall off the bone ribs? Either way, you’ll find our dining offerings are far from typical hotel fare. At the Tamarack Restaurant, we pride ourselves on creating a world class dining experience with a Northern Michigan flare. Fresh local ingredients, innovative dishes and creative presentations will excite your taste buds!
Tamarack Dining Room
- The dining room is open for breakfast and dinner during the prime golf season.
- Our cooks utilize fresh from the farm seasonal vegetables that are provided by our local community.
- House-made sauces, dressings and freshly prepared bread accompany each meal in the dining room.
Antlers Bar & Grill
- Friendly service
- Full Restaurant and Bar Menu available
- Micro Brew and Cocktail selections
- Wide screen TV’s
-Open Select Events Only In Winter, Regular Hours During Summer
- Enjoy a cocktail at the tiki bar before your round, after your round, or both!
- Catch up with friends in between rounds while debating the best shots of the day.
- If you have more than a few minutes to burn between tee times, ask about some of our lunch specialty items.
Halfway House-Opens May 2018
Located conveniently at a point where the Monarch, Reflections, and Swampfire courses pass each other part way through your golf round. The Halfway House offers hot dogs, brats, sandwiches, and assorted snacks along with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.